Monday, September 15, 2014

The Dunes are Live

The Slumbering Ursine Dunes Kickstarter is live. One long haul finished, another just begun. Some astute feedback and constructive criticism over the weekend from the better minds of our circles has me busy busting rear on the seventh iteration, early backers will still however get the mostly-finished manuscript in their hot little hands before the sun sets on the British Empire (or before midnight Texas time whatever comes first).

Gus L of Dungeon of Signs fame has a rather nice review of the preview draft

5 comments:

  1. This looks really great!

    In a painful indictment of my personal finances ATM I probably won't be able to back this beyond the PDF level, but... after November, when I'll actually be able to afford, say, "goods" and "services," will I be able to buy the "Mythic America" version somewhere, or will that just be for backers? Between Straights of Anian and my own long standing obsession with 1830s New Mexico as a game setting, I really want to see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, much appreciated. Happy to have people back at any level.

      I suppose it depends on what we fund at regarding the reimagined version (which I love) being released into the wild.

      Delete
  2. Well done, Cake. Long time no talk. Wishing you and the family well, and much success to you in your gaming adventures.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    PS: And a great big Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Whisk, thanks appreciate it! Hope your own projects are treating you right.

      Delete
    2. I am having a blast. Happy Halloween and oogie boogie to you and yours.

      Delete