A good kind of problem to have, but our happy little creator-owned outfit the Hydra Cooperative has enough projects going right now that it is looking for both line and copy editors for freelance project work.
Qualities we are looking for:
1. Done editing work previously on a professional or volunteer basis. Bonus points for having done it in a gaming context.
2. Have an interest for the DIY and OSR gaming scene (broadly speaking) and pushing that design vision.
3. Are familiar with the work of the Hydra Cooperative (Strange Stars, the Slumbering Ursine Dunes series, Ruins & Ronin, Weird Adventures etc).
4. Understand the balance between the interest of the readers and the aesthetic vision of precious snowflake designers.
5. Understands and respects the need for making deadlines and general timeliness in publishing. Communicates proactively about potential conflicts and delays.
If interested drop me a private email at kutalik at the gmail dot com to talk details.