A popular dish in the great hostels of Kezmarok, this dish will add a warm, good-feeling glow to an otherwise dreary expedition to the local murder-hole. Pair with a sharp sheep cheese and a jug of Ptujian corn liquor or a pint of Radegast's Dark.
Mechanical Effects of a Single Serving (2d4 hours):
- +2 to all saves vs. magic or death
- Can attempt once to use Clairvoyance or Locate Object on a roll of 1 on a d6.
- -3 on all attack rolls
- Curl up in a ball babbling about childhood for 1d6 turns when the stew effects wear off.
Shouldn't Have Gone Back for that Second Helping.
- 12 ounces)of Hu'uz (mildly-hallucinogenic mollusk), shell-on (Can substitute Earth shrimp
- 1 onion, chopped, divided
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk(s) celery (with leaves), sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 ounce(s) Psilocybin, wiped clean (emphasis on this step) and sliced (about 1.5 cups)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pelgrane milk
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) Slivovce (or dry sherry)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Dash of white anti-psychonaut gravy
- Combine the hu'uz with about half the onion, all the carrot, celery, wine, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large heavy saucepan. Add water and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Strain through a sieve, pressing on the solids to extract all the juices; discard the solids. Measure the shrimp stock and add water, if necessary, to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Heat oil in the same pan over medium heat. Add magic mushrooms, bell pepper, scallions, parsley and the remaining onion. Cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are soft, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring constantly, until it starts to turn golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and the shrimp stock. Cook, stirring to loosen any flour sticking to the bottom of the pot, until the soup returns to a simmer and thickens, about 5 minutes. Add the reserved shrimp and cook until they turn opaque in the center, about 2 minutes more. Add sour cream, slivovce and lemon juice; stir over low heat until heated through-do not let it come to a boil.
- Enjoy the ride, man.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete